Friday, August 13, 2010

NOTD: Ruby Pumps

Hi all,

Today I will show you a simple mani done with my all time fav red; China Glaze Ruby Pumps!
I'm not a huge fan of full covered red nails so i used some painters tape to create a funky (kind of) french mani.


China Glaze Ruby Pumps is done in two coats. To me it looked opaque, but when I was editing my pictures I was able to see my smile line through the red. The application is a dream though, and even with all the glitter this beauty has.. It's silky smooth without a topcoat.
I used an Essence nail art striper for the silver lining, wich works great! It was opaque in one coat over this bright red.
I wanted to do some stamping but in the end I couldn't be bothered; so I went with cute checkered heart stickers from Essence.
Topped off with one coat of Super Shiny topcoat.

What is your fav red all time?


Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment